And who needs one?
Many people ask me what my work is like. Because everything I do is confidential, it is often difficult for people to grasp the type of work I do. Here's a typical day this week:
1. I helped a real estate agent who's burned out and really uninterested in his job discover his life's purpose
2. I helped a multi-billion-dollar heiress evaluate the soundness of one of her investments, identify challenges with her investing knowledge and created a plan for how to communicate with and hold her investment managers accountable
3. I helped CEO of a billion-dollar real estate marketing firm set personal and professional goals for the next 10 years
4. I coached two business partners who are fighting and pointing fingers at each other on how to resolve their differences and focus on growing their company. (They still have some work to do to forgive each other! There's only so much healing that can happen in an hour!)
5. I helped a Creative Director evaluate his employees' performance and create individual development plans to improve the quality of their projects
6. I helped a massage therapist develop a high-level business model so that he can work toward his goals
Seems pretty varied on the surface, doesn't it? The truth is, every single one of these coaching engagements was helping each of these individuals tap into their own wisdom, explore where they weren't trusting themselves and combine that with my intuition and knowledge across hundreds of companies, dozens of industries and over 15 years of experience coaching people to create a plan and path forward that they can trust.
Simple. Quick. Effective. What do you need help figuring out? Set up a 30-minute complementary exploratory coaching session with me.